The British School of Monaco has a Board of Governors that are entrusted with supporting the school in maintaining its mission and vision and upholding the ethos and values of the school.
The Governing Board takes oversight on monitoring and evaluating specific outcomes including:
- Implementation of the strategic plans of the school and the achievement of its goals and mission.
- Providing support and advice to the school on delivering its strategic vision.
- Providing support and advice in relation to the quality of education and other professional matters.
- Providing support and advice in relation to the progress made in achieving the goals and aspirations of the school.
- Luke Sullivan – Founder and Director
- Dr Olena Sullivan Prykhodko – Founder and Director
- Dr Stuart Bradley – Founding Principal
- Jean Claude Michel – Director of Finance and Administration